What will this exhibition booth do?
- Create impact and excitement for conference attendees to visit and learn about the Sikhs!
- Introduce knowledge about Sikhi and the Sikhs to an unprecedented number of educators at the 4-day conference
- Disseminate standardized educational resources on Sikhi to teachers
- Provide an opportunity to speak about the Sikh Identity - hold turban-tying demonstrations for educators.
- Encourage educators to attend the scheduled Kaur Foundation training sessions and workshops being held at the conference.
- Raise awareness of the Sikh community and make a lasting impression on educators for the 2018 National Conference (Illinois), and the 2019 National Conference (Texas), where Kaur Foundation will also exhibit and present next, in Chardi Kalaa!
How much does a significant, impactful conference Exhibition Booth cost?
Conference Exhibition booth fee (10'x10' location) = $1750
Branding/Designing/Materials to create booth = $4,800
Audio-visual equipment and technology for booth = $5,200
Digital and print media dissemination materials from booth = $1500
Opportunities for our Youth representation as ambassadors and volunteers at conference = $800
Total = $14,050
Kaur Foundation has already raised over half of the funds for this project ($7050). Please help us raise the remaining $7000!
Your contribution will help us reach the educators - our partners in bringing Sikhi to classrooms & schools nationwide.