The Kalgidhar Society runs Akal Charitable Hospital in the backward district of Sirmaur, Himachal Pradesh.
Due to COVID-19 surge, Akal Hospital is declared as a containment zone as we have almost 250+ patients affected and admitted in isolation and are provided treatment as needed at Akal Charitable Hospital, Baru Sahib, Himachal Pradesh.
Moreover the District Administration of Sirmaur has roped Akal Charitable Hospital as a district medical facility to treat COVID infected patients.
~ Tribune News dated 28th April 2021
However, we have an immediate requirement of the followings for the hospital:
1. 20 Oxygen Concentrators 10 Ltrs (Est. cost Rs 70,000/- per pcs.)
2. 40 Oxygen cylinders with kit (Est. cost Rs 35,000/- per pcs.)
3. 10 Philips Patient Monitors (Est. cost Rs 70,000/- per pcs.)
4. Philips Digital X-Ray Machine 300mA DuraDiagnost F30 (Est. cost Rs 55 Lacs)
5. 1 Philips BiPAP machine (Est. cost Rs 90,000/-)
6. 300 Pulse Oximeters (Est. cost Rs 1200/- per pcs)
7. Floor Scrubber, Commercial Vaccum Cleaner and Sanitizing Equipment (Est. cost Rs 7 Lacs)
Our Healthcare Facilities
In addition to the routine medical and surgical services, emergencies of all kinds are attended. Akal Charitable Hospital is the only hospital in the backward region attending to the patients at critical times.